Going West

My chariot that I towed home while living in Stephenville, Tx. This vehicle went thru a total resto, with the exception of the lower half being painted...I burnt out after trying to install a headliner with 23 windows and a sunroof. This was the escape vehicle that led me out of Texas. The photo was taken while water fasting at my first stop in Lake Travis, just outside of beloved Austin, Tx. I graduated from UT and have many fond memories of amazing days at the lake with friends. Skippy went to a fellow that ran across several lanes of traffic at garnet and mission blvd asking if I'd sell my 23 window. Amy and Oscar became the happy owners and painted skippy turquise on the bottom half to give this classic a one of a kind look. I had many amazing times with friends cruising the streets, tunes playing and friends dancing in the open roof section...twas a ride to remember~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home