Pyromania!
After an extended stay in socal...I had a shotgun departure to help launch me on my way to Burningman prior to the midnight hour on Thursday, when they shutdown ticket sales. Had an amazing time with a camp full of artists, including a painter, a photographer, singer songwriter and a couple great friend's that work to save endangered species. We all meshed very well and thoroughly enjoyed our bicycle adventures thru the arid wonderland of Burningman.
Back in Coastal Oregon working at Pyromania (http://pyromaniaglass.com/) and The Glass Hive, trying to get my studio up and running at the church. I stand trial before PUD electric tomorrow for my weekend's worth of Tom Foolery.
Once I have internet, or perhaps remotely, I'll upload photos of the stealth glass blowing church! Heading back to San Diego for Jimbo and Nicole's wedding at the end of the month, and then off to Houston to see the family and cousin Katy. Katy and I will join my Mom at her art show and hope to have some glass to show.
Back in Coastal Oregon working at Pyromania (http://pyromaniaglass.com/) and The Glass Hive, trying to get my studio up and running at the church. I stand trial before PUD electric tomorrow for my weekend's worth of Tom Foolery.
Once I have internet, or perhaps remotely, I'll upload photos of the stealth glass blowing church! Heading back to San Diego for Jimbo and Nicole's wedding at the end of the month, and then off to Houston to see the family and cousin Katy. Katy and I will join my Mom at her art show and hope to have some glass to show.
1 Comments:
congrats on getting the jobs at pyromania and glass hive. hope you enjoy it. and good luck and blessings with setting up your own studio!
Post a Comment
<< Home