My first winter in Oregon!
Looks like I'm here to stay this winter and happy about it too! I just accepted a permanent position designing mfg tooling for a new line of scanners at PSC. The allure was the automation and robotic aspects to this position...now I can incorporate them into my glass blowing studio and have a few extra hands on duty! The people are also quite friendly and my boss drives a biodiesel vehicle which I admire.
The church is going great...off to get some mud to finish the drywall in the downstairs and get that place rented...in the meantime, I'm looking to become a tenant in Eugene...which is near a very nice hotspring that I can't wait to soak in once again. I'll also be only an hour and a half from Portland and be working Mon-Thurs...so 3 day weekends at the church, or around Oregon!
I'll be posting some glass products for sale under a new Blog entitle Burning Church Creations for Sale! Soon Come!
The church is going great...off to get some mud to finish the drywall in the downstairs and get that place rented...in the meantime, I'm looking to become a tenant in Eugene...which is near a very nice hotspring that I can't wait to soak in once again. I'll also be only an hour and a half from Portland and be working Mon-Thurs...so 3 day weekends at the church, or around Oregon!
I'll be posting some glass products for sale under a new Blog entitle Burning Church Creations for Sale! Soon Come!
1 Comments:
oregon sounds amazing and the pictures you've posted are great! love the "cave man " pose!
it's getting chilly out here too, in SD. keep warm
peace, T
Post a Comment
<< Home