Back in Cali



I sped down to Oceanside from Oregon in a near straight shot. My only stops were to see 40 acres in Rogue River with creeks passing thru and to purchase a new wheel/tire for my trailer in Redding. I pushed the trip harder than usual since I saw my curtain coming to a close for passing thru LA before the sun was up, otherwise, traffic.
I pulled in around 7am, and crept into bed after drinking 2 steez, 2 life waters, and a starbucks coffee. My frequency was still in the bandwidth, but soon to diminish, and I slept till noon. Upon waking, I found a storage unit and stowed everything by 3. I then headed to Cream of the Crop for a juice and sandwich to go, for a nice return to the beautiful beaches of Oceanside. Everything had changed to my surprise. Oceanside has stepped up into a edgy, stylish beach side town with extravagant shops, restaurants and high rise condo/hotels. I was impressed and felt like a cultural shift had taken place in the last 3.5 years of coming and going.
I took the liberty to post a few pics from the last party at the church on Sunday night, the 13th of April.
I pulled in around 7am, and crept into bed after drinking 2 steez, 2 life waters, and a starbucks coffee. My frequency was still in the bandwidth, but soon to diminish, and I slept till noon. Upon waking, I found a storage unit and stowed everything by 3. I then headed to Cream of the Crop for a juice and sandwich to go, for a nice return to the beautiful beaches of Oceanside. Everything had changed to my surprise. Oceanside has stepped up into a edgy, stylish beach side town with extravagant shops, restaurants and high rise condo/hotels. I was impressed and felt like a cultural shift had taken place in the last 3.5 years of coming and going.
I took the liberty to post a few pics from the last party at the church on Sunday night, the 13th of April.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home