Tonight, the 17th of July, I finally got a sealer on the Porsche 912. I knew time would be short and there was much work to be done including sanding the entire car. I removed all the panels, and focused on the chassis. I sprayed an epoxy primer just before dark, ending the spraying at 8pm. Tomorrow I'll finish spraying the underside, or floor pan, and spray the doors, bumpers, hood and deck lid, plus fog light covers, gas tank filler cover, and some other misc. I'm hoping to spray the color by the end of the week...we'll see.
On a more fun note, Dario, Ari and I hit the pavement last night and skated all over Mission Beach having a blast on my new Mystery Lindsey board with Independent 149's, new wheels and bearings. I am still able to olie over parking blocks and curbs, but need some practice before I can use the board as my get away ride, like we did when the security guards would chase us out of parking garages and under ground airport tunnels in IAH.
On a more fun note, Dario, Ari and I hit the pavement last night and skated all over Mission Beach having a blast on my new Mystery Lindsey board with Independent 149's, new wheels and bearings. I am still able to olie over parking blocks and curbs, but need some practice before I can use the board as my get away ride, like we did when the security guards would chase us out of parking garages and under ground airport tunnels in IAH.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home