Early Christmas!
Christmas came early this year since we were having some major challenges with the riding lawn mower. Tess bought a weed wacker and I picked up a lawn mower so we could keep the lawn trimmed. While traveling north to Tweed Heads, a larger city with many amenities, I placed a few bids on items we could use such as a new bath tub, some tools, and many other misc items. On Sunday night I can check the web site to see if my bid was highest. I also picked up a used sliding front door, as well as two vintage french doors with yellow rondelle designs for sliding doors into the bathroom. I snapped a photo of Tessa cutting the lawn this morning with her new mower she named Turbo, JR...We're now both off to the pool in the back yard for some R&R and some catching up on David Holmgren's book, Permaculture, Principles & Pathways Beyond Sustainability.
Bathroom sliders with both doors opening out.
Right door slides left. Both doors have obscure glass for a well lit entry way.
Tessa trying out her new mower. She always has some nice outfits whether we're painting together, lounging or in the garden.
You can almost smell the fresh clippings and the veggies are thriving!
Bathroom sliders with both doors opening out.
Right door slides left. Both doors have obscure glass for a well lit entry way.
Tessa trying out her new mower. She always has some nice outfits whether we're painting together, lounging or in the garden.
You can almost smell the fresh clippings and the veggies are thriving!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home