Monday, January 06, 2014

Still collecting

Today I made the rounds to go see an old VW and pickup our winnings from bidding at the Tender Center. We placed high bid on an oven/stove, a lawn mower that starts on the first pull and looks like new, as well as a Bosch washing machine that also looks like new.   We also got an answering machine with two cordless handsets, so now we can receive messages and view caller id.  I got a couple yoga mats and a metallic piece of artwork with the moon over a desert landscape created with metal foil in a relief style.  Then I picked up some tile board so we can start tiling the kitchen and bathroom.  We only need a fridge and a wood heater, so we're close to stopping the trips to and fro, which will be very nice.

Tonight the lighting was green and orange.  I took some photos around the property to show the brilliant light outdoors.  Tessa is singing karaoke and I'm doing some design layout for the new appliances.  We're going to watch Woody Allen's Jasmine before bed.









Cocktails flying into the sunset



2 Comments:

Blogger Botanist said...

Awesome views!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow. the place looks amazing. Really happy you found a place that you enjoy! And to think I was in Brisbane only 1 2 months ago! Will be back for sure now that I've seen these shots.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home