Sunday, May 11, 2025

Driving through Nebraska

Well, they didn’t have the model I chose so I had to find some kind of a rendering. It’s strange because I always thought this model which went from 1978 to 1989 was the most iconic maybe that’s why they left it out of the collection of other models. Since everyone already knows what it is.

So I like Nebraska being pretty flat with fields of brain and trees all around. There’s just two lanes divided by A wide grassy median.

Speed limit is 75 which is better than most states set at 70.

I had time to look into some YouTube playlist which has been adding to the enjoyment of the trip. There’s so much educational information on YouTube and while listening last night I recall them saying 35 years. This has been the standard from the very first 9/11 in 1964 to 1989 when this level changed to brand new design and still resemble previous 35 years but underneath the design I believe 80% changed to technically advanced 911.

The other vehicle I know that had a long production cycle is the VW bug and the VW bus. Maybe the Germans spend enough time honing in on something to perfect it. Refine it to a level. It is hard to change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home