SLC 🏹 Oregon






All right, I’m back on the road with a full tank of gas and a little over five hours to go to get to Oregon. I decided to skip the bra and just keep some space between me and others since the car handles so well and we’ll deal with this when I get home.
I had a really good visit with Robbie. We met back in eighth grade and middle school art class. We are both skaters and would go to Orange Grove also known as the skate park of Houston on Orange Grove Avenue.
Then we were a roommates freshman year on Tom Green in Austin Texas in a really cool 1920s house with a black-and-white checkered kitchen.
We used to do a lot of mountain bike riding as well and didn’t get out on the bikes to ride around the neighborhoods of SLC.
I probably should’ve taken a few photos since the neighborhood is a nice mid-century neighborhood and I really enjoyed seeing the architecture that had been preserved in time and had a continuity throughout the neighborhood instead of the bulldozing and expansions that are happening in many other cities.
we had a feast Robbie cooked a wonderful air, fried salmon with a sweet potato and vegetable medley last night with some Häagen-Dazs pistachio ice cream for dessert.
We’re looking forward to rendezvous trip to his place in Gijon, Spain or a MTB trip in southern Utah. We got to see photographs of his partner, who is currently walking the Camino de Santiago during our visit.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home