August into October
I flew to Seattle and stayed with Bart and Christine for a week while taking Martin's class. Amazing! I ran into Shree and his girl and had a nice night out on the town with both couples. Also went to the game with Bart and Tony and their buddy. The class was incredible. Martin is a true maestro!
Sculpting the torso.
Finished product.
Stella...my tiny house on wheels, so to be at Ditmar!
Out in lovely Borrego, 2 hours from San Diego!
A long night...piston had a skirt missing, and I installed AA Ps&Cs and it ran like a top with no smoke!
The twins hanging out in front of finished studio roof and sheds before demo begins.
6 of 10 different sets of Christmas Balls which inspired me to set up my studio for this job.
The frame of the studio roof is made from mostly reclaimed lumber except the 2x8's. There was an earlier image of Floyd with wood...and here it is being used.
Finishing the studio and showing the gorgeous garden.
Twins in the yard with Floyd in the background.
Sold this one for a fair price and the buyer had it trailer'd to where it would be disassembled for paint.
At this point I already took down the little green building that was behind this that served as a bathroom. You can see the roof overhang on the ground. That took a day to get to this point.
The next day I removed the section up to the doors, and eventually cut the floor out. This is where Stella goes, between the shed and the studio!
Sculpting the torso.
The finished torso and a hand.
Sculpting the bull head.Finished product.
Stella...my tiny house on wheels, so to be at Ditmar!
Out in lovely Borrego, 2 hours from San Diego!
A long night...piston had a skirt missing, and I installed AA Ps&Cs and it ran like a top with no smoke!
The twins hanging out in front of finished studio roof and sheds before demo begins.
6 of 10 different sets of Christmas Balls which inspired me to set up my studio for this job.
Putting the Fuchs on Happy! I always loved these wheels...they remind me of matchbox cars.
My studio before the roof, setup and ready for action!The frame of the studio roof is made from mostly reclaimed lumber except the 2x8's. There was an earlier image of Floyd with wood...and here it is being used.
Finishing the studio and showing the gorgeous garden.
Twins in the yard with Floyd in the background.
Sold this one for a fair price and the buyer had it trailer'd to where it would be disassembled for paint.
At this point I already took down the little green building that was behind this that served as a bathroom. You can see the roof overhang on the ground. That took a day to get to this point.
The next day I removed the section up to the doors, and eventually cut the floor out. This is where Stella goes, between the shed and the studio!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home