February 16, 2017
I woke up to another gorgeous Southern California day with full sun and perfect temperatures. I had some Kombucha, then a half caf coffee and some steel cut oatmeal with blueberries, raisins, kiwi, and pomegranate seeds with cinnamon on top. I was watching Democracy Now when my friend Nicole called and we had a nice chat. I shot some photos, updated the blog, plugged in the tunes outside, and will soon be back to work.
I'm starting out today with a fresh coat of primer fill from the night before. It is the second coat of 4:1:1. I just sprayed my second guide coat this morning and will do more blocking with 120+ grit.
My can of black primer lasted two rounds for guide coating. I'll likely go thru 12 bags of sandpaper 15 sheets each that sell for 0.99 a bag...seems like harbor freight is trying to get rid of this stuff...yes, it clogs fast, but is working out well for a budget, although it creates a lot of waste.
I'm starting out today with a fresh coat of primer fill from the night before. It is the second coat of 4:1:1. I just sprayed my second guide coat this morning and will do more blocking with 120+ grit.
My can of black primer lasted two rounds for guide coating. I'll likely go thru 12 bags of sandpaper 15 sheets each that sell for 0.99 a bag...seems like harbor freight is trying to get rid of this stuff...yes, it clogs fast, but is working out well for a budget, although it creates a lot of waste.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home