Day 2, Tennessee, Illinois,Missouri, Iowa & Nebraska





I woke up this morning in Chattanooga, Tennesee and went for a walk to see the Downtown area where there was an art market going on. I had a very tasty breakfast at the Daily ration and then I headed up the road and took the scenic route to Franklin Tennessee. Enjoy doing many historic roads while taking video that I will later edit and possibly add a few of the homes to this blog. I stopped at sprouts picked up some fresh produce and went through Nashville rather quickly over the highway, and I’m heading towards my final destination for the night which will be linked in Nebraska. I asked ChatGPT to tell me the midpoint between Nashville and Salt Lake City and it gave me a point that was right in the middle from where I was at about 816 miles from either end. I’ve really been enjoying using AI to figure things out quickly. It would take me way too long going through Google. The car is running perfect and I’m using the AC when I’m dictating and other activities that require a quiet experience.
truly enjoying the drive and the adventure, and looking forward to posting a video that sums up some of the purchase process that went as best as I could’ve ever imagined.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home