the times
So much has been happening, so this is really just a photo dump from the last year or so.
Got to see an old friend from the Mission Beach days back in early 2000...time flies!
June 2024 hiking Breitenbush
Hanging with Sue Amar for Mediation Retreat with Robert Beatty
June, saw Chris Ives along the journey and had a campout and bike rides
Snuck in a spontaneous visit into Seal Rock and saw Yasmina, Leaf, Sasha, Jamie and Melitsa
Any Thursday night in Oceanside at the night market
Oceanside sunset
Home grown apple, 1 of many
Home grown Bose pear and so crisp and sweet!
Removing what is not natural on a steep hill with the help of Big Red! Safety 1st!
The clever fox gallavanting around as if he owns the place
Simpler times
Oh nelly! Platinum Metallic 82SC 22,222 miles
Saving the bees or my house at night on a ladder two stories up...I survived!
Lukas Nelson with brother Dario, epic show!
Lukas at the piano with such emotion!
Caught on security camera in the dez...dirt baggin around.
Tryin to blend into the dez...:-) at Lisa's Construction worker shin-dig
jtree basecamp around the time I planted the palo verde and desert willow shown in front of the outdoor shower with stella #2, a 25' International CCD designed by renowned Christopher Dean. Love the vibes out there even if I haven't used the slab I poured over 5 years ago...time keeps of slipping, into the future.
.jpeg)




.jpg)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home